Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy Teachers' Day! ♥

Our letter - To the one and only M. Fournier! :D
The balloon (:
To everyone who has taught me something, whether is it about life or love or anything else, happy teachers' day! ♥ I just wanted to post about something that's long overdue, which is F-trois-quinze's Teacher's Day surprise for Mademoiselle Fournier! :D Me + dorcas + jiayun went out after T-day celebrations to Far East and ended up running here and there and doing a lot of shopping and what-nots (: but the best part was us planning for Mademoiselle's surprise, was super funny! The balloon i bought from icyl turned out to be useful! Cos Mademoiselle said she's going to display it in her staffroom haha (:
Yay I ♥ F 3.15! I think our 2nd french class outing was quite successful :D even though koong-ta (she's going to kill me for this) didn't come cos of ballet! Let's go out and study/ shop again some other time (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home